site hit counter

≡ Download Gratis The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books



Download As PDF : The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

Download PDF  The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

I had a hidden life. To everyone on the outside, I was Seth Andrews, best friend to Colin Cassidy - the superstar quarterback of the New England Patriots, and infamous playboy. To anyone looking in, my life was what others only dreamed of. I had the posh apartment, luxury car, and designer threads to prove it. But what happens when the life you lead isn't the life your heart wants? What it needs? How long can you live your public life when the one that really makes you happy is the hidden one?

The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

Have you ever been in a book funk? I mean when you have tons of books on your to be read list but nothing seems to interest you. Well that happened to me and I could not understand why, until I happened to go Facebook and got a huge surprise. The first post on my news feed was from Erin Noelle announcing a new surprise release. And it just so happened to be for a novella connected to the book I had just recently finished and was craving more of. I one-clicked, did a happy dance, and started reading.

The Hidden Life is Seth’s story. And let’s be real who does not love Seth. It takes a strong person to put up with everything he did and be willing to make such sacrifices for the one you love. I was so glad when he finally was able to stand up for himself and demand more from Colin for himself and Roe.

After finishing The Perfect Life, I craved more of Seth and Colin’s story. I needed to know what happened next. This story takes us back to the beginning and I could not be happier. I love that we got to see the more loving side of Colin but don’t get me wrong, there were still times when he was a d**ck. I am not saying that Seth was perfect but in all fairness, Colin was asking him to make some huge a** sacrifices while he got to have his cake and eat it too.

If you are a fan of the Perfect Life, you will love this story too.

Product details

  • Paperback 98 pages
  • Publisher CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 13, 2016)
  • Language English
  • ISBN-10 1533180075

Read  The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

Tags : Amazon.com: The Hidden Life (9781533180070): Erin Noelle: Books,Erin Noelle,The Hidden Life,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,1533180075,Romance - Lgbt - Gay,FICTION Romance LGBT Gay,Fiction,FICTION Romance Gay
People also read other books :

The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books Reviews


The Hidden Life is a spin-off of The Perfect Life which to understand you need to read first.I am so glad to read Seth POV.I loved how Erin showed us that we cannot help who we fall in love with.Seth deserved a HEA.
*Make sure you read The Perfect Life before you read this book* it will help you understand everything alot better. We met Seth in The Perfect Life now see how everything happened in his point of view in The Hidden Life. Another great book by Erin Noelle
Erin Noelle has done it again! I love this book. Seeing things from Seth's perspective was refreshing. Seth, Monroe and Colin are all interesting character but Seth has won my heart. I loved learning more about his relationship with Colin and how that started. Definetly recommend this book.
I love how you got the background story of the couple. It was nice to hear a little different POV from the previous book. Plus there was the moments still of love also heartache for them. Overall it was a great quick read that surprised me with some parts and very happy with how everything played out. Seth and Colin got there happily ever after.
I am so in love with this story! After reading the perfect life I really wanted to get Seth POV. I wanted to see what he felt and how everything affected him..And I am so freaking happy!!!! I couldn't have asked for more because this story shows another side of Colin and it was sweet and hot, and I liked that Seth was able to stand up to Colin for himself and for Monroe.
The end..oh my.. I so swooned!
After reading The Perfect Life, I couldn't help but want to know more about Colin and Seth's relationship. And Erin Noelle delivered perfectly. The Hidden Life is told from Seth's point of view. And even though I knew what was going to happen, I was still pleasantly surprised by the epilogue, and once again reduced to happy tears by the love and devotion shown by these four characters.

If you haven't read anything by Erin Noelle, The Perfect Life/The Hidden Life is the perfect place to start. If you're like me, and are already a fan of Erin's you won't want to miss this one.
The Hidden Life by Erin Noelle
4 stars!!

“Because you’re the only one. You’ll always be my only one.”

This was a really quick novella that is an accompaniment to The Perfect Life. When I was reading The Perfect Life there was one character that I always wanted inside the head of and that was Seth. Erin Noelle delivers Seth’s side to the story and while I loved it, it only whetted my appetite, I now need to go back and re-read The Perfect Life, I just cannot get enough of these characters.

“I love us for the way our eyes make love to each other’s soul.”

Seth was one of the main characters in The Perfect Life and it was obvious he always struggled being kept the dirty secret. The love that he shared with Colin was soul deep and the friendship even deeper, yet fame and fortune had determined the life they lead and the course they took and the longer it went on the more problems it caused. Colin always seemed to have the best of both worlds whereas Seth just had the world that Colin was willing to give him and for anyone it must have been testing.

This novella gives us the real Seth, his innermost thoughts, his eureka moment when he realises he loves his best friend and that torment as to whether to do anything about it. How once he was brave enough to take the plunge he is pushed onto the side-lines while Colin lives the American dream. How perceptions mean more and the continual neglect of recognition eats away at even the strongest love affairs. This was the window to Seth’s soul and it was beautiful, albeit too brief.

“I loved him like I’d never loved anyone else. I just didn’t know how to tell him.”

Key scenes from The Perfect Life were given Seth’s perspective and he was such a great character, his connection to Monroe was highlighted throughout and really showed what a caring, understanding man he really was. The scenes between Seth and Colin tugged at every heart string and were beautifully done. This was a great addition to what was already a fantastic book and all I want is more.

“Deal… but tonight, you’re playing receiver.”
Have you ever been in a book funk? I mean when you have tons of books on your to be read list but nothing seems to interest you. Well that happened to me and I could not understand why, until I happened to go Facebook and got a huge surprise. The first post on my news feed was from Erin Noelle announcing a new surprise release. And it just so happened to be for a novella connected to the book I had just recently finished and was craving more of. I one-clicked, did a happy dance, and started reading.

The Hidden Life is Seth’s story. And let’s be real who does not love Seth. It takes a strong person to put up with everything he did and be willing to make such sacrifices for the one you love. I was so glad when he finally was able to stand up for himself and demand more from Colin for himself and Roe.

After finishing The Perfect Life, I craved more of Seth and Colin’s story. I needed to know what happened next. This story takes us back to the beginning and I could not be happier. I love that we got to see the more loving side of Colin but don’t get me wrong, there were still times when he was a d**ck. I am not saying that Seth was perfect but in all fairness, Colin was asking him to make some huge a** sacrifices while he got to have his cake and eat it too.

If you are a fan of the Perfect Life, you will love this story too.
Ebook PDF  The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books

0 Response to "≡ Download Gratis The Hidden Life Erin Noelle Books"

Post a Comment